Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas!

Okay, so I'm about to pass out for the night, but I wanted to write a little blog before I do. I just found this really awesome website and I wanted to share it with you all. It's called Let's Just Say Thanks--www.letssaythanks.com--and it's a website were you can type out a postcard online (takes like five seconds) and Xerox will print it out and send it to a soldier/troop in Iraq! How cool. It's free, easy, and it will help brighten someone's day--someone who is risking their life to serve our freedom. A simple thank you can go a loong way. I thought this was a great idea and hopefully you will too and write one :) GOODNIGHT and Merry Christmas!!

**Sorry it was letssaythanks.com 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i think its "lets say thanks" .com .... i tried the other one, and it didn't work. Great idea, though :)