Monday, December 7, 2009

A groaning heart


This verse has been my water these past few months. I am in a territory that is new, foreign, and scary. But so beautiful. So worth it. So fulfilling. I am truly at a crossroads and my desire is to let Christ use my life as He sees fit--His perfect will. And I have NO idea how that is going to look :)

"In the same way, the spirit helps us in our weakness, We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hears knows the mind of the spirit, because the spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God's will." Romans 8:26-27

I really have no idea what God's will for my life is. NO IDEA. But that's okay. I don't have to have it together and I don't have to know what to pray for, because the spirit intercedes with groans that I cannot express. Thank you, Jesus.


No comments: