Sunday, January 4, 2009

A fresh start.

I have been doing a lot of deep thinking and processing lately. I'm so thankful for the great friends in my life who I can talk to and just be completely honest with. I always appreciate their feedback (Even though it hurts sometimes). I think that everyone should have friends that ask the tough questions you spend your life avoiding. 
     These past few days have been a good thing, but definitely exhausting. I have a lot of mixed feelings and emotions but I am definitely excited for what this new year has to bring. I have realized this break how much I dislike who I have become. I am going to be doing things differently from now on, and I am both excited and scared for what is to come. 

I know this is very vague and short--I will blog after I have some more time to pray/process etc. 

Night!


No comments: