Monday, April 13, 2009

Another one? Really?

     It is 5:38 pm ladies and gentleman and I am in my pajamas. Is that bad?! Oops. I have been running around like a mad man today and just got home like not even ten minutes ago. I came in, dropped my bags, threw on my pj's, and sat down to chilax on the couch. My life has been super crazy these past two weeks, I hardly have time to even sit! I'm doing that now thank you very much! Praise Jesus that I made a good grade on my test today, I could hardly focus to study yesterday. It's nearing the end of the semester and that just seems to always come with busyness and stress. Lots of tests, lots of projects, papers....But summer is near. Hallelujah. 
    
On another note, I found out today that the Duggar's Kid that just got married, ya the one who is probably barely legal and has a 6 month old sister, is PREGNANT. Well his wife is. Sheesh. They just tied the knot in September, baby coming in October. Please do not let that happen to me. I want to be married for a good 3 years (MINIMUM) before I start popping out children. I gotta have some quality time with the hubs, travel, and do couply things!! But, that is their prerogative (and lack of birth). Find the story here. I just thought it was pretty crazy, but we should expect nothing less from the Duggars. I mean, they have like enough children to make up a small country. 

But hey, they are probably making more money than we could dream of. Maybe I should pop out 18 kids.... 

1 comment:

kara said...

umm... FOR REAL! i want to ENJOY being married for a few years before having kids!!

that family is a little ridiculous, but hey... love their show! haha