Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello my name is Erika and I have an addiction...

Confession.
I am addicted to V-necks. I daily have to fight the urge to open up my bottom drawer, and just slip on that cottony-goodness. It's just so simple, looks great with jeans or comfy pants, and can be dressed up with the right over-sized cardigan 
and jewelry. What makes the situation even worse? I have started dying v-necks, so now I have a wonderful assortment of brightly-colored little joys. Yikes. I am never going to be able to resist now. People are going to start wondering if I own more than just cotton t-shirts. I even wear them to work. Oops. Anyone know of a good therapist? I might start having separation anxiety and attachment issues.                                        
I am not alone in my addiction. No. I believe many of us struggle with this. Just ask my roomie, Kate

No comments: